Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TODAY'S FOTD

Today I decided to try out my sample of Fyrinnae's Dressed to Kill.

I LOVE THIS COLOR! its a shimmery olive green with golden and lime-y green sparks.

For today's look, I used:

Face:
Fyrinnae Silica Gel face primer for dry skin (It seems like I used so much less foundation using this!)
Aromaleigh Pure Cover Concealer #3 under eyes and over a few pimples
Aromaleigh Glissade foundation in 2N

Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Divine Radiance in Cherry Blossom on apples of cheeks
Aromaleigh Pure Rouge in Scarlet in hollows of cheeks and blended with the cherry blossom

Willow on brows

Eyes:
Indelible Creme Shadow in Bare Necessities as base all over eye to browbone
Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy on lid up to crease
Fyrinnae's Dressed to Kill all over lid to crease (PATTED ON!)
EvilShades eyeshadow in Devil's Bonfire in crease and vee
Aromaleigh Rocks! eyeshadow in Estranged above crease for a glowy green (my favorite green/color of ALL TIME)
Aromaleigh limited edition shadow in Butterscotch on browbone and blended into Estranged
Indelible gel liner in Black Out on upper lashline and a little bit on the lower lashline

Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara in black on upper lashes

Lips:
Indelible Lip liner in Heather to line lips
Fyrinnae's Lip Lustre in Trickster (I love the mint taste!)

These were taken this morning at about 11AM:









These were taken about 15 minutes ago (8:10-8:15PM):






OVER 9 HOURS OF WEAR AND NO CREASING!!!

(these might look like fake pics since I'm wearing the same night dress >.< but you can tell I'm a bit shiny in these pics since I've taken a shower and my foundation and lippie has washed off!)

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. :) I just found your blog, you're gorgeous and your looks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Aromaleigh's forum. I'm the n00b (:

    I do so envy your eyebrow shape. Random, I know.
    And the makeup is just sooo pretty. Great choice of colour and technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Gee! Thanks for reading!

    And thanks...it's only taken a couple of years, but I'm finally getting the right brow shape again. My aunt shaped them for the first time when I was 14, and I messed them up HORRIBLY.

    Now they're almost back to normal...yay! xD

    ReplyDelete