Thursday, April 8, 2010

So here is a little bit about me....

Alright, so since I'm a new blogger, I wanted to share a little bit of myself with you.

Most of the gals on the Aromaleigh forum know who I am, but those of you that found my blog by chance, here are some tid-bits about me:


My name is Katelyn.
I'm 19.
I was born in Bakersfield, CA and lived there until Feb of 2010.
I moved to Las Vegas, NV in March of 2010 to be with my boyfriend/fiance of almost 4 years now, Andrew.

I have a miniature poodle named Burlynn that is two and a half years old, and is hot pink at the moment.

I have a half-sister named Serena, and have 3 nieces and a nephew from her =]

I have a MILF for a mother, who's name is Mary.

My dad owns a janitorial company that has been running for over a decade. I helped him with his business most of my teenage life, so I know ALOT about cleaning and business leadership.

I work at a lovely dog grooming shop under one of the coolest bosses I've ever dealt with.

I can sing, I want to get back into dancing, and took a few drama classes in high school, so I'd like to say I'm a triple-threat. Add my good writing skills and you've got a quadruple-threat here!

I tan really easily, so I slather on sunblock, EVEN ON A CLOUDY DAY (Andrew thinks it's stupid...he won't think so in 30 years!), and try to cover my arms up as much as I can so I don't get an okie tan like I did in PE class in high school :/

I'm a recovering Self-Injurer, so anyone looking for support/someone to talk to, feel free to contact me!

I got into all-natural beauty products in March of '09 when I wanted to try out mineral makeup. I almost got suckered into Bella Pierre, but after the girl put makeup on me, I headed home and saw my face in the bathroom mirror and almost screamed: my pores were magnified by 1000x! So it began my mineral foundation crusade. I found Aromaleigh by chance, and have never looked back at traditional/drugstore cosmetics!

Since then, through the help of Fresco Phyrra, Anastasia of Lipsticks and Lightsabers, and their various blog friends, I've branched out to discover a few other indie MMU companies.

I also look for paraben- and SLS-free products, whether it be for my hair or body.


So that's a little bit about me...FOTDs to follow in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment