Friday, April 9, 2010

EvilShades Cosmetics mini-review and swatches

Alright, well I placed an order with EvilShades in November of December of last year. I remember it didn't take long to ship to me, and I fell in love with the colors.

But I only wore this brand (don't remember which color!) once.


Why?

Because I have an endless stash of Aromaleigh, of course!


A few days ago I decided to break out my sample binder and play with these shadows! The samples are very generous, and do not cost that much. I'd recommend getting the sample set and try all the colors--they are all beautiful. I didn't think I'd wear something like Mysteria of the Illusions shadows, but it would be a very pretty highlight color!

I'm wearing Banshee and Venom today, and so far so good, they haven't creased on me!

Today, I am giving you swatches galore of the shadows I have, as well as the four lipglosses I own. I bought a sample set of shadows back then, and I believe these are her current colors right now. I believe the only ones I don't have is the wonderland eye shadow set.

I am curious about her newly released lipsticks too, they look very pretty!


Everything is swatched on bare skin, an indelible creme shadow as a base, and Pixie Epoxy. I believe that in order to wear these colors you MUST reach for the Pixie Epoxy! Her Illusion shadows are pretty cool. They have holographic glitter in them. I remember I tried using one of those shadows and I had holographic glitter all over my face!!! Maybe that's what scared me away from trying them out again.

I also love how saturated her black shadows are, and surprisingly they blend very well!


The color names of the shadows are:

BEVIL'S BONFIRE
VENOM
DOUBLE BARREL
13TH HOUR
ZOMBIE
COFFIN
ABYSS
ACOLYTE
ERINNYE
MYSTERIA
SILVER BULLET
MOONLIT
BANSHEE
SUFFOCATION
SINISTER
PANIC
SILVER BULLET (again)
MOONLIT (sgain)
PUNK CHIC
ROCKER CHIC

BEWARE!! THIS IS PICTURE HEAVY! you've been warned.

















And the lipglosses:







I can totally see myself getting back into my goth stage...AGAIN! These dark shimmering, awesome, orgasmic colors are a MUST!

Click on EvilShades Cosmetics from my list of "Companies I Buy From" to the right and check them out!

1 comment: