Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm BLUE a-ba-dee-da-buh-diee

So this morning my boss texts me at 6:30 saying to come in around 9:45 since there was nothing on the books today. I decide to wash my face, throw some clothes on, and see if I could beat everyone in line at the DMV because I still need to get registration on the car we bought last week. I got there at about 7:05 (they open at 8!) and there were about 80 people standing outside.

Screw that! Guess I'll have to go in one morning at about 6AM!

So I went by Sam's Club and got some socks and a book, then headed home.

I texted my boss asking her if things had picked up yet, and she said I could just take the day off. Praise the lord! WOOHOO!!

So in celebration, I put my face on. =]

Excuse the headband and shirt, they don't match anymore now that I went "blue" for the day. xD











Indelible Creme Shadow in Bare necessities as base
Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy over that (after my third try with this stuff, I'm starting to get the hang of it! Thanks, Phyrra)

Eyes:
Morgana Minerals "Port Royale" on lid
Evil Shades "Banshee" above Port Royale into and above crease (this doesn't show up every well in my pics but it's a little bit more metallic and has more of a turquoise sheen to it...it's very pretty!)
Evil Shades "Venom" in crease
Morgana Minerals "Intense Turquiose Glow) on browbone



Indelible Gel liner in Blackout on upper lash line

Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara in Black

Aromaleigh Willow matte to fill in brows

Face:
The Everyday Dive acne-prone moisturizer
Aromaleigh Glissade foundation in 2N

Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic Rouge in sinisterrouge
Aromaleigh Divine Radiance finishing powder in Cherry Blossom over the sinisterrouge

Lips:
Indelible lip liner in Heather
Morgana Minerals Vegan Lipstick in Raspberry, blotted off
Evil Shades lipgloss over that in Lethal Kiss




And here's Burlynn curled up in her crate. She loves her crate more than sleeping on the bed with us. Then again we're sleeping on a thin futon mattress on hardwood floor..her crate has 2 huge cushiony blankets and a leopard throw for her...maybe that's why she never comes out of her cave. :/




Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment