Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday's FOTD!

I was actually able to SLEEP last night.

That is, until the 2nd youngest in the house decided to scream at the foot of the stairs (right next to our bedroom) at two in the f*cking morning!

>:[


So I woke up around 7 and couldn't fall back asleep. I figured I'd run by the apartment office we're renting from next month and drop off our proof of income to get things rolling a day earlier. So you know what that means....

MAKEUP TIME!












Eyes:
Indelible Creme Shadow in Bare Necessities lid up to browbone
Pixie Epoxy on lid up to crease
Morgana Minerals Port Royale on inner 2/3 lid
Morgana Minerals Glitter Ghoul on outer 1/3 lid and winged (unfortunately the glitter wouldn't show up in the pics--I couldn't get close enough to my eye without it blurring or making a shadow :/ )
Morgana Minerals Ectoplasm blended from crease up to browbone a little
Aromaleigh Ice matte on browbone to highlight
 
Indelible Gel Liner in Black Out for upper lash line
 
Avon Daring Curves Mascara in Black
 
Brows:
Aromaleigh Willow matte shadow on brows
(I plucked my brows last night and I'm FINALLY getting closer to the shape I want. Yay!)
 
Face:
The Everyday Diva acne-prone facial cleanser
The Everyday Diva acne-prone moisturizer
Aromaleigh Glissade foundation in 2N
Aromaleigh Pure Cover Concealer #3 under eyes
 
Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Divine Radiance finisher in Cherry Blossom
 
Lips:
Aromaleigh lip balm in Sugar Plum Fairy
Morgana Minerals vegan lipstick in Violet's Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Phyrra! I'm actually leaving in a bit to meet someone to workout with. I've never met her before and once she sees how good these colors stay on through a workout, I might make a Morgana Minerals convert ;)

    ReplyDelete