Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rainbow Eyes!

This was a TEN MINUTE LOOK I did two days ago. I woke up with a wild hare up my ass, and decided to do something complicated right before work. I was actually a few mins late to work because of this! xD











Eyes:
Yellow- Aromeleigh pure hue in Sunshine
Orange- Aromaleigh Rocks! AgentOrange
Red- Aromaleigh Rocks! HelterSkelter
Purple- Aromaleigh Les Papillons shadow in Ephermal Violet
Blue- Aromaleigh pure hue in Bluebird
Green- Aromaleigh Rocks! Estranged

I have a shadow of Aromaleigh Rocks! RaspberryBeret on my crease; it looks like a light pinkish-purpl-ey halo =]

Aromaleigh Ice matte on browbone

Aromaleigh Willow matte to shade brows

Peacock Indelible Gel Liner

Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara in Black

Face: The Everyday Diva Moisturizer for acne-prons skin mixed with a little sweet almond oil, and once that sunk in, Aromaleigh porcelaine mattifier. Since I was going to work, I don't wear any foundation because it washes off after one dog in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment