Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Slideshow Trial Run

Alright, so I'm trying to get back into the mode of loving makeup and this week I am doing a slideshow for the whole week of each days' makeup. Therefore, I am forcing myself to get up earlier in the morning to actually DO my makeup so that I don't have an empty day :]


I have a slideshow that will show each days' makeup. I just got my EvilShades order in and have been playing with me samples, so chances are for a countdown 'til Halloween, I'll be using those shadows for my looks :D For some reason I was way much more excited when I got my EvilShades order than I was when I got my huge sample order from Morgana's :/


ANYWAY I'll have this slideshow up and running now, and please don't forget to come back to see the updated looks added on for each day! If I continue this, each weeks slideshow will be a new blog post, just so it's not TOO confusing. Oh and at the bottom of the slideshow, if you click "view all images" it will take you to that week's album, in which the colors I used are in the descriptions (in case you see something you like!)...Typing in the makeup I used took up too much space in the slideshow, covering the pictures and didn't stay up long enough to read all of it. Photobucket needs a slideshow timer option!!



No comments:

Post a Comment