Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eyeshadow Jar Storage Help!

Alright girls, I need your help! I have been using my 8616 Plano tackle box as storage for all my makeup. I had to clean it out a couple of days ago from all the glitter fallout (I should've made a Le Mystere color haha!) and am thinking about changing my storage case.

I've seen that some use the sterilite plastic drawers to store, but I don't like that you can't just pick it up and carry it off, plus I don't want to clutter up my bathroom.

I remember reading one blogger used a little case from Michaels that stored her jars perfectly, which is a good idea, but I have another problem (hence why I don't want to use my tackle box anymore):

My shadows are stored in my tackle box sideways so you can see the color from the side. Whenever I do carry it around, the vibration of the shadows clanking together unscrews the caps, thus wasting valuable colors and causing a big glitter mess! =[

I am trying to figure out a way to store my shadows stacking upon each other upright. I found another tackle box that is smaller than the one that I use currently, and I was thinking if I could find something short enough to store maybe 4-5 upon each other to fit in the big open space in the tackle box, I would be happy!

Any suggestions? Send me pictures, links, anything--I need to find something soon because my bathroom counter and floor is covered in makeup and brushes and lippies!

No comments:

Post a Comment