Monday, October 25, 2010

FOTD Extravaganza!

Since I am too lazy to post everything into individual posts, and I don't know the dates of when I did these (nor do I remember some of the colors I used!) I will post this solely for makeup ideas for you gals out there!

I think I'm going to start a Photobucket weekly slideshow of my makeup for the day...maybe it'll get my creative streak back into play!


Lid: Aromaleigh Fawn
Crease: Aromaleigh Solange
Browbone: Aromaleigh Air and Light



Lid: Aromaleigh Torrid
Crease: Aromaleigh Smokescreen
Above crease: Aromaleigh Elfin
Black Out Gel Liner



Colors splashed throughout. I used Indelible Eyeshadow in Intergalactic to set the pattern, then I have numerous shadows of Aromaleigh and I believe Morgana minerals. Indelible Gel Liner in Oceanic.




I LOVED this combination, I will totally do this again..the colors blended so well together and had a very dramatic effect.
Inner 1/3: Aromaleigh LadyStardust
Mid 1/3: Aromaleigh Elfin
Outer 1/3: Aromaleigh Moonagedaydream with Aromaleigh Downward Spiral over that and into the crease
Crease: Aromaleigh Downwardspiral
Browbone: Aromaleigh Ice Matte
Indelible Gel Liner in Black Cherry on top lashline, and Peacock on lower lashline and waterline




Don't remember the green I used for this, but it was what I'm guessing one of the EvilShades greens, POSSIBLY Aromaleigh. Aromaleigh's Fume for middle third, and EvilShades Venom for outter 1/3 and a bit into crease



(Yes that's me in my bra..I was about to hop in the shower before I realized I hadn't taken FOTD pics LOL)

I did my makeup for the Blue October concert Zach took me to. I used mostly Aromaleigh on this whole look, I believe Velvet Dream, Air and Light, and EvilShades in Coffin I think, also used on my brows. Black Cherry Indelible Gel Liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment