Monday, October 4, 2010

Meow Foundation Results!

I am a 2N in Aromaleigh's Glissade formula, when I get lighter I mix in 1N Voile. I don't know why I mix the two different formulations, to me I don't feel a difference.

Anyway, I am a level 2 (frisky) Chartreux in Meow's foundation. For some reason though I only ordered it in the Purrrfect Puss formulation, so I'll have to try a sample of Pampered Puss....gah!

I even took some out and swatched my AL 2N Glissade and it looks like a dead on match so YAY :D

I'm guessing then I would mix in some of level 1 (sleek) Chartreux during winter. Anyway I'm so glad it wasn't too complicated and I'm only out twenty bucks....I love companies that provide samples!

I've never messed with undertones/overtones so it's kind of nice knowing that I have peach and yellow undertones from Meow's description. Aromaleigh's N was neutral so I just thought I had an even balance of undertones?

I will use my sample tomorrow for work and see how it wears/feels and update you!

2 comments:

  1. Different companies do N differently.
    While I wear Inquisitive Siamese (and sometimes Inquisitive Sphynx) from Meow, I wore 1CL + Alabaster with Aromaleigh. This past winter I had to mix in Snow Leopard for the first time, which surprised me.

    Definitely try Pampered Puss. I love it ;)

    Glad you found matches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've worn it two times so far and yesterday I even got in the shower forgetting I had it on and it seemed to partially withstand a hot shower. It doesn't go on looking powdery like my AL foundation did.
    The Purrrfect formulation seems to work good withmy skin since I don't need much coverace (hell, I use less of Meow's foundation than I do Aromaleigh!), but I'm still going to try pampered.
    I guess I stuck to what I knew back then, but I'm glad I'm starting to break outta my bubble...I'd love it if fyrinnae came out with a foundation, it'd prolly kick some ass :D

    ReplyDelete