Sunday, October 10, 2010

EOTN (eye of the night!)

I went to one of many of Zach's indoor soccer games tonight. I asked him to pick a color before I did my makeup and he said hot pink to match his leagues shirt color. Come to find out they changed their teams' color to lime green (I'm thinking Aromaleigh Estranged here!!) when we got there, but this was still fun.

Morgana Minerals Druscilla's Sister in inner and half of eyelid
Fyrinnae Immortality in crease, outer vee and winged
Aroamleigh Mattes Ice on browbone
Aromaleigh Les Papillons Flying Flower on outer part of browbone
Aromaleigh Rocks! Whitewedding on lashes
Indelible Liner in Blackout lined
Aromaleigh Mattes Willow in brows.

Bad pics, taken with my phone, but you get the idea :]




Pretty simple application, and I LOVE Immortality as my sparkly black, although Morgana Minerals' Glitter Ghoul steals the trophy xD

1 comment: