Monday, October 4, 2010

MEOW HAUL

Well since the lovely Aromaleigh is shutting down ( :[ ) I realized I have to find a new company to order foundation from. Aromaleigh was the first and only mineral foundation I've ever used and I LOVE it.

Well, I have heard great things from Phyrra about Meow Cosmetics' foundation, so I ordered a buttload of samples to see what formulation I am. I am trying out both Pampered and Purrrfect formulations to see which works better for my skin.

edit to add: I am noticing that Pampered and Purrrfect formulations are different shades in the same color so I would advise you if you aren't sure what color level, let alone formulation you'll like best, order in BOTH if not ALL THREE formulations because your color could be off and you wouldn't want to waste money on a full size of the WRONG color!






I also got samples of shadows in

Guilty Pleasures Collection Midnight Feast
Idealeyes Collection Heavy Petting
Wildcat powders in Lynx, Jaguar, and Snow Leopard
Taboo Blush in Exposure

I ordered a sample of the Primp and Preen Equilibrium balancing powder. I've been having some dry skin issues and will be changing up my skin routine for the winter--maybe this will also help me :]

I also got a couple free samples of Idealeyes Brazen, Feliner in Thunder, and LushBlush in Feline-Be-Mine

I will swatch those soon enough with the other few Meow colors I have once I get batteries for my camera >.o

I also have an EvilShades order awaiting arrival, a Morgana order awaiting arrival, and just ordered a sample set this morning of one of the three collections Aromaleigh is releasing before it closes down.

Oh yeah and after 5 months of being unemployed, I am back in a grooming shop grooming dogs! Now I have an excuse again to dye Burlynn pink or purple or TURQUOISE BLUE :D

I will have FOTD/EOTD's coming up in a big girnormous post. I take pics of my makeup on my phone and send them to my email, but am always too lazy to upload them onto the computer, then upload them onto photobucket, then edit them, then post them :/ I have some interesting looks though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh please post pix if you dye Burlynn? Please? and Yay for your haul! Gratz on the job!!!!

    ReplyDelete