Wednesday, May 9, 2012

She's ALIVE!!

Yes, yes, I have been M.I.A. for quite a while now.

What have I been up to, you ask?



I've been through a break up with someone I was with for a little over a year and a half which tore me up pretty bad. But in the darkness I was crawling through, I found a light and have since been doing amazingly well. We've been going strong since February 9th. Oh, which means today is our three month anniversary! (claps hands)





I had given up on my artistic desires and decided to babysit from late last summer until about March of this year. Then I jumped into working for a catering company which was a never-before-seen level in Dante's Inferno. With the support of my man, Tonay, as well as my sister, I am now about to open shop on my indie jewelry line!

That's not all though!

I STILL PLAN on having my skincare and bath and body line out--it's just a matter of time to get the funds available for such a thing. My good friend Tina and I are planning on doing this, and although I hope to have a few items out by the end of this year, I'm not completely sure on how that will pan out at this moment.

I want to eventually have a vegan line, and want to stay away from anything with fragrance oils--I want pure essential oils that are custom blended for different uses and needs of my consumers! The first things I am contemplating on blending are salt and sugar scrubs in cute little mason jars with different scents such as a relaxing, uplifting, and soothing scents with different healing properties.

Oh, did I mention I was attending school for massage therapy?

Oh yeah, I cut my hair short to go back to my natural color, but it didn't last long--I went back RED!!


Well, I've put that on the back burner as of yesterday since I found a cheaper place to study massage (think: $13k cheaper!) in Los Angeles & I can stick it out for a few months with my sister and her boyfriend to get my certification. :) I believe that will aide in helping mix carrier oils and essential oils for different types of massage oils! Plus, being able to do sugar scrubs on clients will bring me in more money...and the cycle continues...

So please, stop by and check out the Facebook page I've created and like it...I am willing to ship in the US if there's something you find that you want. I am open to custom designs too!

I will be re-opening my Etsy page soon as well.

Magnum Opus Designs

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment