Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Night's Venture (Face of the Night!)

So lately I haven't been much into putting on makeup. Yes, I seemed to have let myself go since I came back from Vegas--my makeup muse must have been kidnapped!

Yesterday my friend Tina was having a get together which we used to have every Wednesday night but lately everyone has been so busy, it was put on the back burner. While texting what time she wanted everyone over I asked if she was up for a makeup challenge. Mind you, her and I used to be major Aromaleigh addicts back in the day and would challenge each other with different color schemes or inspiration and show up at the grooming shop the next day with our eye shadow decked out.

So she said she was up for a challenge so I picked blue, orange, and yellow as our colors. I went with an artsy mod style complete with geometric shapes :)










I used

  • Aromaleigh-Italian Ice
  • Meow Cosmetics-Heavy Petting (this is apparently more like a purple tint, but it does go on more like a midnight blue with purple sparks with pixie epoxy..FYI!)
  • Evil Shades Halloween 2010-Other Worldy
  • Indelible Gel Liner-Black Cherry
  • Indelible Cream Shadow-Intergalactic


Brows are done in Aromaleigh's Russet

No comments:

Post a Comment