Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So about a month ago, I was fighting with oily skin. Usually products work for a while, then my skin turns rogue and becomes oily again.

I had been using BC Spa Facial in this order

Cleansing Gel
Exfoliating Polish

Tonic with AHAs

Moisturizer with SPF 20

(I'm bad, I'm not using eye cream :/)

I remember hearing the gel is better for acne prone skin, oily skin, blah blah blah. But I felt like it more-less dried my skin than help moisturize it.

So within this past month, I had the cleansing LOTION in my bathroom. I was too lazy to get my gel cleanser out of my spa bag, so I just used the lotion.

And that kept happening because I was too lazy.

Then I started using the Tight Firm and Fill Face and Eye cremes and stopped using the SPF Moisturizer (still wore foundation with SPF!)

Then my face started balancing out.



So today, I was looking through our product highlights on my BeautiNet, and found:

purifying cleansing lotion

Features: Gentle cleansing lotion featuring chamomile, arnica and sodium hyaluronate.
Benefits:Gently removes makeup and dirt while invigorating dry skin with moisture and a soothing botanical blend.

purifying cleansing gel

Features: Powerful, yet gentle cleansing gel with salicylic acid and an advanced antioxidant complex.
Benefits:Removes all traces of pore-clogging dirt and makeup, encourages cell turnover for clearer skin and protects against environmental aggressors.

I would honestly say I'm not acne prone, therefore I really don't NEED salicylic acid. Arnica is known for its healing properties, and chamomile soothes skin. Hence why the cleansing lotion is for more sensitive skin individuals.

So I unknowingly helped my skin :D

Probably wouldn't hurt to re-sensor myself as well and see if that changes my recommendations to what I "accidently" found.


And if you've never tried our TFF face and eye creme...it's the Cat's Meow. ;)  My aunt orders so much of it constantly I think she's secretly bathing in it.

Browse my catalog: My BeautiPage

No comments:

Post a Comment