Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photoshoot Yesterday

Yesterday I did a photoshoot. It was supposed to be a dance-fun inspired one, but we ended up on the patio railing shooting because the light from our weirdly overcast day turned out some of the best pictures of the day lol!!

I had been dying to do a shoot since I dyed my hair last week and wanted pics of it before it faded (damn reds!)

These are all unedited, we have yet to mess with the contrast and saturation.

My makeup:

Aromaleigh Rocks! HelterSkelter on brows
BeautiControl Wet/Dry Foundation in N1
BeautiControl Bronzer in Bronzed Beauti
BeautiControl Spectaculash in Black

BeautiControl Lipstick in Shiraz

BeautiControl Mirage eye shadow trio. I used the light yellow from lid to browbone, as seen in the pic with me in the yellow dress--I added the dark grey into my crease in the pictures where I'm wearing black.









It took me an hour and a half to curl my hair...and it had mostly lost its curl by the end of the shoot (these pictures!) LOL

1 comment: