Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YESTERDAY'S FYRINNAE HAUL!

I know, I know, I haven't been around. I quit my job Saturday, our car is acting up, we're not moving on the first; everything that could go wrong WENT wrong, so I've been busy trying to keep my sanity!!

Yesterday while Andrew and I were watching a movie, one of the kids knocked on our door, and I got my Fyrinnae package!!!

I ordered:

Lip Lustre Mini: Trickster
Lip Lustre Mini: Ghostly Voice
Lip Lustre Mini: Shangri-La
I had seen Candy Decadance Lip Lustre from Phyrra's blog, and sent a message to Fyrinnae after I sent my order if they could seperately charge my paypal for a full size if they were released on the site after my order. When my shipping conformation was sent out they left me an email saying they sent out a mini Candy Decadance with my order! yay!

(1) Velvet Gel Primer sample
(1) Velvet Gel Primer for Dry skin sample

Eyeshadows in:
Dressed to Kill
Freya
Japan
Pumpkinfire
(Arcane Magic) Glitterboi

and a highlighter called "In the Spotlight".

Pics? OK.





I love that zebra tissue paper!


I WILL have swatches of these colors soon, and they will be added to this post shortly (tomorrow when there's light out!)

My next post will show the awesomeness of my Dressed to Kill FOTD, which I wore/am wearing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment