Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday's Look!

I'm kind of late posting this as Andrew was playing Counter-Strike all morning and afternoon (bleh!)

I wasn't planning on wearing anything today because I was lazy and wanted to sleep in before work.

Instead I got off my ass and here's my look:







Eyes:
Indelible Creme Shadow in Bare Necessities all over lid up to brow
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over lid and up to crease
Fyrinnae Dokkalfar patted all over lid up to crease
Aromaleigh Pure Hue in Smokescreen in crease and outer vee
Aromaleigh Pure Hue in Fox on browbone

Aromaleigh Willow matte on brows

Face:
The Everyday Diva acne-prone cleanser and moisturizer

Nothing special today, as I was just going to work! I LOVE Dokkalfar, this is my first time wearing it (yet I've had my Fyrinnae shadows for months! >_<)

Today was the first time I've used pixie epoxy for work. I was surprised that the pixie epoxy withheld the water splashing on/in my eyes--I thought my eyes would be running after the first dog, so I'm pretty happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Phyrra! I love doing dark dramatic eyes, but Andrew usually calls me a Panda bear or asks who punched me in the eye x_x

    I need to start doing my artsy eyes again...I'm just so drained in the morning, and want to do nothing but sleep when I'm off so I haven't done anything interestiny in a while! xD

    ReplyDelete