Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today's Look: Au-Naturale

I've basically been up since about 2 this morning. A bunch of drama in Andrew's family's household -.-

I was going to get up at 6:30 and to my makeup, but I wanted to sleep a little longer since I slept in pieces and every little sound woke me up all last night/this morning. So I had my alarm set for 7.

Didn't get out of bed 'til 7:05

Needed to leave by 7:15.


Didn't get into the car until 7:30.


xD bahahaha!

So this is me with practically NO MAKEUP ON!




(I look asian in thie pic lololol!! ^^^^^^^^ )


My facial care products this morning were:
The Everyday Diva acne cleanser
The Everyday Diva acne-prone moisturizer


All I'm wearing (makeup-wise) is:

Aromaleigh Willow matte on brows
Aromaleigh Pure Cover #3 under my eyes
Indelible Lipliner in Heather
A lipstick that Morgana Minerals discontinued called Copper Ice (it was made from a third party manufacturer) on lips

No comments:

Post a Comment