Thursday, April 8, 2010

Neutral Look

This was my FOTD from yesterday. I had to run a couple of errands and wanted at least a little bit of makeup on today.

Those that know me know I'm not too fond of neutrals. I like bright and obnoxious.

Anyway, here ya go!








Eyes:
Lid: Aromaleigh LE Butterscotch
Crease: Aromaleigh Willow matte
Blended Above Crease: Aromaleigh Eye Lustre in Severina
Browbone: Aromaleigh Ice matte

Brows: Aromaleigh Willow matte

Indelible Gel Liner in Black Cherry

Avon Daring Curves Mascara in Black

Cheeks: Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Enchant--this was my first time trying this blush, and I've had it in my makeup stash for months! I'm in love with it now!
Aromaleigh Divine Radiance (i think?) finishing powder in Cherry Blossom

Face: The Everyday Diva Acne-Prone moisturizer with a drop of sweet almond oil, Aromaleigh Porcelaine mattifier, Aromaleigh Glissade foundation in 2N

Lips: Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Visual Kei

And here's a couple of pics of the necklace I made a while back =D

I can't wait to get the rest of my stuff from Bakersfield so I can start making jewelry again =]

No comments:

Post a Comment